1) Do I need to be home when my pack is delivered?
Yes, we ask that someone is home during the time of delivery 2-4pm so items that need re-frigeration don’t get left outside for too long.
2) What do I do if I’m missing a item from my pack?
Contact us immediately, we will be delivering until 5pm Christmas eve. Contact 9739-4624 and will deliver the missing item as soon as we are notified.
3) How many people does each pack feed?
Both sizes are designed to feed very comfortably the designated amount per pack. Small feeds up to 6 people and Large feeds up to 12 people…. and we can assure you, there will be left overs!
4) Do I need ingredients or any equipment?
Yes, you will need to have salt and pepper on hand and 2x baking trays for the ham & turkey, but everything else is supplied.
5) Will there be cooking & serving instructions?
Yes, we will provide a comprehensive list of instructions for re-heating, cooking and serving of each dish.
6) Where will you be delivering to?
Please check the below post codes that will receive delivery:
7) What if I have allergies?
Most of the dishes will have the ingredients/components separately packaged, we will do our best to keep everything seperate, but some items will have been prepared in areas with nuts and other ingredients and may contain traces of. We cannot guarantee dishes will be completely free of allergens.