1) Do I need to be home when my pack is delivered?Yes, we ask that someone is home during the time of delivery 2-4pm so items that need re-frigeration don’t get left outside for too long.
2) What do I do if I'm missing a item from my pack?Contact us immediately, we will be delivering until 5pm Christmas eve. Contact 9739-4624 and will deliver the missing item as soon as we are notified.
3) How many people does each pack feed?Serves 6 people (if you require a feast to feed a party of 10 or above please consider purchasing x2 packs)
4) Do I need ingredients or any equipment?3x large baking trays1x ovenBowls for mixing saladsPlatters for serving
5) Will there be cooking & serving instructions?Yes, we will provide a comprehensive list of instructions for re-heating, cooking and serving of each dish.
6) Where will you be delivering to?Please check the below post codes that will receive delivery:
7) What if I have allergies?Most of the dishes will have the ingredients/components separately packaged, we will do our best to keep everything seperate, but some items will have been prepared in areas with nuts and other ingredients and may contain traces of. We cannot guarantee dishes will be completely free of allergens.
Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.